Landscape Designer (Shanghai / Seoul)
Lab D+H's Seoul office is hiring Landscape Designer. This position will be located in Shanghai Office, but will be majorly co-working with Seoul Office.
The Landscape Designer will work as a team member on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, set up presentation materials. The selected candidate will report directly to the Project Leader or Associate of the current project.
- Bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban planning, Design or relevant field
- 2-4 years’ experience in landscape architecture or design offices
- Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork spirits.
- Sufficient software skills in Rhino3d modeling, Lumion, and Adobe Suites (especially Indesign)
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Mandarin (Korean additinally prefered)
- Active to communicate and to present within the team and to the client
Please submit portfolio along with your resume to [email protected] Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, maximum 10 MB.
Landscape Designer (Shanghai)
- Proficiency in Rhino, Lumion and other professional software.
- Strong sense of responsibility, great teamwork spirits.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field.
- Within 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Grasshopper, excellent artistic skills preferred.
Please submit portfolio along with your resume to [email protected]
Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, maximum 10 MB.